Hands down, THE the most COMPLETE game of the season.
Go figure, it comes on the ROAD ~ at 10am ~ against the team that broke their hearts in the final seconds last season. Guess that’s one monkey off their back 🙂
The good, the better and the amazing . . .
- HUGE offensive day despite being without (again!) 3/5 of their starting OL!
- Golden, Jermaine and Doug . . . oh my!
- Beast Mode canNOT be stopped!
- It’s all about the ball . . . ZERO turnovers
- the DEE being the DEE – allowed only 64 yds rushing and a total of 226 (most in garbage time)
- Marshawn = king of the STIFF arm but, RW can bring it as well