So, after ONE game . . .
- Felix gave up FIVE walks and took the loss
- all but THREE M’s batters are hitless (Sardinas doesn’t count, since he didn’t play)
- Iannetta is batting 1.000
- the M’s commit TWO errors Seager and Marte (accounting for TWO unearned runs)
- the Rangers have only ONE hit
- the M’s have TWO homers (Seager and Cano)
- Monty has yet to post an earned run average
Something tells me, pacing this trajectory would be serious folly (seriously crazy game)
tweets of the game . . .