Mariners 8 | Red Sox 2
ON the MOUND
- Flexen flexin’: 7IP-4H-1R-1ER-1BB-7SO
not too shabby, especially since the RS practically lead the world in every offensive category
- Middleton + Vest = 2IP-2H-1R-1ER-0BB-2SO
AT the PLATE
- as Haniger cools down, Kyle heats up, France re-bounding nicely after his HBP several days ago – and what about Haggerty?!?
- multi-hit games for France + Seager + White + Haggerty = 11H and 6RBI
- Seagar just a HR shy of the cycle (though, he had one in his last at bat in the previous game) but, Haggerty’s homer in the 8th has the M’s with at least ONE homer in 13 of their last 15 games
IN the FIELD and ON the BASES
- TWO DPs (Flexen-Crawford-White; Seager-France-White)
- Haggerty w/a SB
tweets of the game . . .