Mariners 7 | Angles 4
ON the MOUND
apparently, the Halos are rather difficult to strike out but, also don’t walk much . . .
- Flexen too many pitches for the chance at the W: 4IP-4H3R-3ER-1BB-0SO
- once again, awesome pen: Steckerider+Sadler+Misiewicz+Montero = 5IP-2H-1R-1ER-0BB-3SO
AT the PLATE
and, despite the M’s ELEVEN K’s – they prevailed!
- Haniger, Moore and Murphy all w/homers (all solo shots)
- back-to-back RBI doubles in the 8th Crawford (after Haggerty reached on an error and then stole 2B
IN the FIELD and ON THE BASES
- Moore and Haggerty with SBs
- No DPs
tweets of the game . . .