Back to .500 . . .
the success formula of late = awesome P & D with just enough O
Mariners 4 | Rangers 2
ON the MOUND
- Kikuchi flirts w/history but still puts up another QS: 6.2IP-3H-2R-2ER-1BB-5SO
- Chargois+Sewald+Middleton = 2.1IP-1H-0R-0ER-0BB-3SO (hold, hold, save)
AT the PLATE
middle of the order gettin’ it done today . . .
- Kyle+Kyle+Ty = FOUR runs, FIVE hits, FOUR RBI
- NINE total hits w/TWO doubles (France, Walton) and a homer (Seager)
- all but TWO had at least ONE hit (oddly, the top two)
IN the FIELD
- ONE error (JP’s throw led to the Rangers first base-runner vs. Kikuchi)
- ONE DP (Seager-Mayfield-France)
tweets of the game . . .