Mariners 8 | ‘stros 5
ON the MOUND
not Anderson’s best effort but, he still gave them a chance: 4.2IP-7H-4R-4ER-3BB-4SO
especially when the bp tosses 4.1 innings of ONE-run ball (Sadler, Smith, Misiewicz, Castillo, Sewald)
AT the PLATE
‘t was a barrage of TWOs sprinkled throughout the lineup . . .
- Toro: TWO-run double in the 1st
- Kelenic: TWO-run double in the 7th
- Marmolejos: TWO-run single in the 9th
- Crawford: TWO-run homer in the 9th
IN the FIELD
- zero errors
- DP (Toro-Crawford-France)
tweets of the game . . .